1. Bi-fold doors have a wide range of uses, whether this be to improve the view out from a particular point in a property to having the ability to completely remove boundaries creating seamless areas between the inside and the outside.
2. Bi-fold door are very customise-able and can be matched to any home. Most people like that Bi-fold doors have a contemporary look but are still often used in traditional settings.
3. Our bi-fold doors are very energy efficient and can help towards saving money on your heating bills. and high levels of security.
4. Bi-fold doors can be manufactured in a wide range of materials. Midland bi-fold only use Aluminium though because they are the strongest and longest lasting. They are also the highest rated in terms of security.
5. Bi-fold doors can be styled to suit your needs. With configurations from 2 panes right up to 7 and sometimes even 8 panes, they can stretch across very lengthy spaces comfortably.
6. Bi-fold doors allow a large amount of natural light into your property.
7. When our bi-fold doors are coupled with a weather rated threshold they are weatherproof to extremely high levels, whilst being durable and long-lasting.
8. Bi-fold Doors take up less space than other doors such as french doors or sliding patio doors. Up to 50% of the space surrounding traditional style doors can be wasted, bi-fold doors, however, take up around 10% of this space.
9. Bi-fold doors make a particularly modern addition to a lean-to conservatory or contemporary orangery structure.
10. The bi-fold doors are constructed with minimal moving parts to reduce wear and tear, and ensure the product is long-lasting.
If you would like to know anything else about our bi-fold doors, please get into contact with us email@example.com