The Alutür aluminium bi-folding door brings cutting-edge innovation to Midland Bi-Folds’ range of market leading Secured by Design accredited bi-folding doors. With ultra slim sightlines – even compared to the standards set by other leading aluminium systems – it’s a bi-folding door that comes with end-user appeal and high margin ‘engineered-in’.
A hardware first philosophy
The Alutür redefines bi-folding door design with a ‘hardware-first’ approach. The system is built around the latest innovation in hardware design which ensures not only effortless operation and reliability but also flexibility in installation. This includes an ultra-smooth bottom running system and concealed shoot bolt locking with single point handle.
Simplified door squaring and setting
Installation of the Alutür is simplified using an innovative fully adjustable jamb option. Fitted to both sides of the door, they make squaring and setting faster and easier, by adjusting to accommodate imperfections in brickwork to ensure perfect fit and ultra-smooth operation.
- Maximum weight 120KG per panel
- Maximum height 3000mm
- Maximum width 1200mm
- Multiple threshold options
- Adjustable jamb option
- Ultra smooth bottom running
- Slim sightlines
- Dual Colour & Special Finishes available
- Intermediate doors have concealed shoot bolt locking with single point handle. Key locking optional
- Option for access from outside on any configuration
- Colour matched handles and magnetic door holders
- Every conceivable configuration achievable up to a maximum 7Left 7Right with bottom rolling
- Opening either in or out uses the same profiles
- 30mm polyamide thermal break for increased thermal values
- Inline system with sash and outer frame the same depth
- Document Q Compliant, Including PAS 24 and BS6375 Part 1 Weather Testing